HLTH Recap: From health disparities, sexual health, and patient experience as the key tool for improved patient outcomes
Manage episode 347460384 series 2359900
Between 13 and 16 November, HLTH, the largest digital health conference with over 9000 attendees, took place in Las Vegas. Over 400 speakers discussed the current trends and challenges in the industry. This short episode recaps some of the discussed topics - investment trends, holistic healthcare: food as medicine, digital therapeutics, mental health trends, telemedicine decline, patient experience as a determinant of care, health disparities and more.
- Smriti Kirubanandan, Healthcare Strategist and Board Member of The World Food Bank,
- Lyndsey (McKay) Harper, Ob/Gyn, Founder/CEO of Rosy
- Aline Noziet, Digital Health Connector from Barcelona, Spain
- Hagai Heshes, Head of Product Marketing at TytoCare
- Erica Olenski Johansen, Caregiver and Patient Advocate
- Julien de Sallabery, CEO of Galen Growth
Read the transcript in the newsletter: https://fodh.substack.com/
Leave a rating or a review: lovethepodcast.com/facesofdigitalhealth
Official website: www.facesofdigitalhealth.com
*** Past episodes about DTx in Germany***
How Can A Digital Health Solution Become a "DiGA App" in Germany? https://www.facesofdigitalhealth.com/blog/eit-health-germany-procarement
How did Germany accelerate the speed of the digitization of healthcare?