Manage episode 267183305 series 2115658
Could you survive a major life setback? How about 3 or more? What if you LOST IT ALL and had to start over not once, not twice, but 4 times?
Would you be able to get it all back? Would you still find a way to be successful?
My guest this episode is a testament to the power of resilience.
Robb Quinn is a former champion powerlifter and personal trainer who’s been a salesman his entire life – in one form or another, whether he knew it or not.
He’s built himself up from making $3/hour coaching gym-goers at 3 am… to the CEO of The Sales Agency, a team that generates $200k/month cash collected.
In his story is the key to personal growth, professional success, and a lifetime of happiness. I’m very pleased to share it with you.You’ll Discover
- From childhood chores… to pineapple guerrilla marketing… to Tiffany earrings… to being a $3/hour personal trainer for 3 am clients... to tanking 3 businesses at the same time at 20 years old – Robb’s journey to becoming the CEO of The Sales Agency [01:41]
- How to implement a fool-proof referral strategy whatever your product or service – say these 14 words before you get off every call, whether you sell them or not [36:10]
- How almost getting fired taught Robb that client support is just another sales channel [40:10]
- The perfect way to lose your top-performing employees [45:30]
- As someone who’s lost it all and had to start over several times, this is Robb’s advice for people going through a difficult time in their life or business [01:08:10]
...And much moreFor More Robb Quinn
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.