Manage episode 265913357 series 2115658
Coming from the “internet marketing” world, I don’t interview many entrepreneurs who sell physical products.
Maneesh Sethi is the founder and CEO of Pavlok, a wearable technology that helps people break bad habits and create good habits.
Maneesh and I have been friends for a while. And the path of entrepreneurship he chose is fascinating.
That’s why I just had to bring him on Experts Unleashed.You’ll Discover
- What happened when Maneesh’s “hero” told me I could never write a book at my age (I was 12) [03:10]
- From personal “slapper” to dog shock collars to Pavlok – how Maneesh’s brain works [13:38]
- “Loops” – a crash course in behavioral modification [19:45]
- Why Pavlok’s main competitor is AmEx and not Fitbit [30:49]
- The struggles of an ENTP CEO [43:50]
…And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.