Manage episode 277764973 series 2115658
Cole Gordon went from running his own marketing agency and then shutting it down…
To becoming a high-ticket sales rep and quitting that…
To starting his own sales coaching business and then pivoting to sales recruitment and training.
Now, his company Closers To Leaders does $6 million/year in revenue.
He’s my guest today for this episode of Experts Unleashed.
We talked about all things Sales.
And specifically, how to recruit, retain, and lead top-performing sales teams.You’ll Discover
- The characteristics of a top 1% salesperson and the 3 pillars of attracting the best talent to your team [05:30]
- Why your values as a business owner will determine the type of salespeople you will attract and retain [11:37]
- How to understand the emotional make-up of salespeople to manage them better [16:31]
- How Cole identified the gap in the high-ticket sales niche that allowed him to scale to a $6-million run-rate in 11 months [24:53]
- Is scaling to $500k/month or $1m/month worth it? Revenue, margins, team size, stress, lifestyle - all the factors you need to consider [27:33]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.