#50: Why Constraints & Guardrails Are Good For Your Marketing
Manage episode 352253653 series 3290771
Just Dave on this short solo episode talking about constraints & guardrails.
If you want to make better marketing decisions and struggle with a blank slate, listen to this. Make constraints. Put in a guardrails. Sometimes you will have plenty already in place, like budget, deadlines, or what's technically possible. But even without obvious constraints like those, you can force yourself to have some to help guide the decision making process. Guardrails can help move you from being stuck on making decisions because of the infinite possibilities of channels and campaigns. This is also why so often the answer to many marketing strategy questions here are "it depends" or "tell me more about X."
Thanks to our 2023 presenting sponsors Demandwell, Jasper, and Zapier.
This episode is brought to you by Demandwell. Demandwell is the best SEO solution for B2B SaaS marketers. They’ve helped customers like Lessonly drive 40% of their revenue from organic search. And they helped Terminus’s make organic search their number one source of demos
Here’s how it works:
- Results: Demandwell is built for driving the outcomes that b2b marketers care about - demand, traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Ease and control: Junior team members can follow recommended steps in the platform, while experts can customize and maintain full control over their work.
- Speed: With everything in one platform, Demandwell helps you crank out content that ranks and drives leads in minutes rather than hours.
SEO expert or not, you should give Demandwell a try, and listeners of the Exit Five podcast can get a free competitive SEO Audit to see how you’re ranking relative to your competitors. Go to demandwell.com/fomo to get your free SEO consultation today.
Thanks to my friends at hatch.fm for producing this episode and handling all of the Exit Five podcast production.
- They give you unlimited podcast editing and strategy for your B2B podcast.
- Get unlimited podcast editing and on-demand strategy for one low monthly cost. Just upload your episode, and they take care of the rest.
- Visit hatch.fm to learn more