"Hypnosis, Mindfulness, & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy" with Dr. Carolyn Daitch -- Relationships & Anxiety -- Managing Panic Attacks & Emotional Flooding -- Your Therapy Toolbox -- Self-Improvement -- Personal Development --
Manage episode 290407778 series 2526010
How can Hypnosis, Mindfulness, & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy help you in your everyday life? Allow Dr. Carolyn Daitch to teach us strategies to optimize our minds for peace and flow. Managing emotions is possible, we just have to know HOW.
Carolyn Daitch Ph.D. is the director of the Center for the Treatment of Anxiety Disorders in Farmington Hills, Michigan. As a clinical psychologist, she is a certified and approved consultant and elected Fellow of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis as well a Fellow of the Michigan Psychological Association. Dr. Daitch is internationally recognized for her practical and easy to implement interventions.
Dr. Daitch has written four books on anxiety and affect regulation, including the award-winning Affect Regulation Toolbox: Practical and Effective Hypnotic Interventions for the Over-reactive Client, which has received international acclaim and was awarded best hypnosis book by the Society of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis in 2008. Other books include Anxiety Disorders: The Go-to Guide, Anxious in Love, and The Road to Calm Workbook. Her article on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness and Hypnosis as Treatment Methods for Generalized Anxiety Disorder was awarded best article in 2019 by the Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Today’s show covers topics like:
- How hypnotherapy can be used in everyday life?
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
- How to develop your therapy toolbox?
- How can we be more mindful everyday and what are the benefits?
- What are ways we can manage emotional flooding?
- Learning about her unique treatment model: Integrating hypnosis, mindfulness, and cognitive behavioral therapy to help people navigate the inevitable challenges of life
- Managing anxiety during the Covid crisis
- How does anxiety affects relationships?
- Responding to an anxious partner with gentle, validating emotion rather than reacting with logic
- Tips for managing anxiety before a first date, important meeting, or job interview
Stay in touch with Dr. Carolyn Daitch
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- Shop my merch: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com/shop
- Shop my favorite books and card decks here: http://bit.ly/SoulBooks
- If you would like to download my TikTok/Reels or Podcast Start Up class, here is the link: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, branding/social media tips, dating advice, a breakup breakthrough session, or an card reading, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship
The post “Hypnosis, Mindfulness, & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy” with Dr. Carolyn Daitch — Relationships & Anxiety — Managing Panic Attacks & Emotional Flooding — Your Therapy Toolbox — Self-Improvement — Personal Development — appeared first on Sophia Spallino • Enlightened the Podcast.