Manage episode 193097094 series 1439848
Journalist and author J-P Flintoff is this person who inspired me to start this podcast. He talks passionately about how to get people started on their creative projects and the positive impact their creativity has on the world. This interview gets very meta: a podcast about the creative process of podcasting. We get into all sorts of great techniques for creative projects, including:
- Improv games
- Valuing what you are good at
- Not losing track of what is working well already
- The importance of getting started
- Not worrying about whether it is going to be good.
- Shared space in the creaive process
- Why we need to keep noticing
But beyond any particular tactic, it is J-P's warmth and encouragement that I find so inspiring. I hope it inspires you too.