Manage episode 292362898 series 2921429
- God expects us to forgive others, just as He has forgiven us.
- Jesus models forgiveness for us.
- Unforgiveness brings torment in a variety of ways.
- 7 Protocols of Forgiveness to help us move forward.
- Download the session worksheet, watch the video, or listen to the podcast on our website: https://driventolead.org/sessions/session-32/
- Learn more about Forgiving Forward at https://www.forgivingforward.com/
Table Talk takes place after the message at our monthly meeting. It is a round-table discussion time for the men to consider these questions, walk through life together, and encourage each other. Take time to think through these questions and how you can apply today's message to your life.
Table Talk Questions:
- Give an example of being wounded in your life.
- When you wound someone, it will normally be through words, actions, or attitudes. Which one do you struggle with in your relationships?
- If unforgiveness is a sin, why would you choose not to forgive?
Keep in Touch:
- Website: https://driventolead.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/driventolead.org
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHa8qG1duRWfPFZOpDjak0A
Thanks for listening! If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a review and share Driven to Lead with your friends. If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, we would love to have you join us at our monthly men's breakfast - learn more about this event on our website.