Manage episode 343864572 series 3270517
In today’s world, quality is an aspect that is of great significance to regulators and consumers. Manufacturers are expected to deliver high-quality products while still offering competitive prices. That, coupled with supply chain issues, puts a lot of pressure on them. One way to ease that burden is by fine-tuning the manufacturing process using smart machines.
Today, the host Chris Pennington, Global Industry Marketing Leader for Industrial Machinery at Siemens Digital Industries Software, is joined by Rahul Garg, the Vice President of the Industrial Machinery and Mid-market Program at Siemens Digital Industries Software. He’ll help us understand what closed-loop quality entails.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the goal of closed-loop quality and the impact it creates. Additionally, you’ll hear about what is required to implement it and the performance change in companies that have implemented it.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The importance of integrating quality into the manufacturing process (01:19).
- The goals of closed-loop quality (02:22)
- The impact of implementing closed-loop quality (05:15)
- How deploying advanced technologies results in improved quality (07:32)
- Closed-loop quality in future factories (11:15)
Connect with Rahul Garg:
Connect with Chris Pennington:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.