Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 30, 2019 12:34 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 201714349 series 1157189
This week Cody and Joe discuss Apple's upcoming education event, FaceID Ads, new Apple Watch bands, AirPod audiophile review, Apple's microLED facility, and a surprising purchase from Cody.
Links for this episode:
- This Look Inside Spike Jonze’s Apple Ad Is as Fascinating as the Film Itself – Adweek
- No Cutting Corners on the iPhone X – Tall West – Medium
- What to expect from Apple’s education event - The Verge
- What we expect from Apple’s ‘field trip’ education event next week | 9to5Mac
- Apple Shares New 'Fly Market' iPhone X Video Focusing on Apple Pay - Mac Rumors
- Apple Shares New 'Unlock' iPhone X Ad Demonstrating Face ID - Mac Rumors
- Apple Watch Gets New Spring Collection of Bands, Available to Order Later This Month - Mac Rumors
- Apple AirPods: the audiophile review - The Verge
- Apple Developing Its Own MicroLED Displays for Future Devices - Mac Rumors