Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 30, 2019 12:34 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 199293192 series 1157189
This week Joe and Cody discuss Mobile World Congress, GeForce Now, Apple high-end headphone rumors, 2018 iPhone rumors, and much more.
Links for this episode:
- Spotify's IPO is not like other IPOs - Feb. 28, 2018
- The Asus Zenfone 5 is an iPhone X clone with big speakers and AI claims - The Verge
- Vivo's 'Apex' concept phone has a 'half-screen' fingerprint scanner - The Verge
- Samsung Galaxy S9 announced with an upgraded camera in a familiar body - The Verge
- GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming for Mac | NVIDIA
- Sony buys streaming games service OnLive only to shut it down - The Verge
- KGI: Apple to release all new high-end over-ear headphones later this year | 9to5Mac
- Apple Plans Giant High-End iPhone, Lower-Priced Model - Bloomberg