Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 30, 2019 12:34 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 191627398 series 1157189
This week Cody and Joe continue to discuss their iPhone X impressions, upcoming iOS features, and more.
Links for this episode:
- Control Center is in the Wrong Place on the iPhone X – 512 Pixels
- How to use a virtual home button instead of the iPhone X’s gestures - The Verge
- Apple iPhone X Review: The Best Yet! - YouTube
- iOS 11.2 Supports Faster 7.5W Charging on iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X From Qi-Based Wireless Charging Accessories - Mac Rumors
- Mark Gurman on Twitter: "iOS 11.2 beta 3 also (finally, yes finally) clears up what the WiFi and Bluetooth toggles actually do. https://t.co/XcFOh24Cqg"
- Twitter officially expands its character count to 280 starting today | TechCrunch