アーカイブされたシリーズ ("無効なフィード" status)
When? This feed was archived on June 06, 2021 14:09 (). Last successful fetch was on March 14, 2021 23:18 ()
Why? 無効なフィード status. サーバーは持続期間に有効なポッドキャストのフィードを取得することができませんでした。
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 223652982 series 2363225
Is it a good time to be a buyer in the current Bay Area real estate market?
The answer is yes—and today’s special guest will tell you why!
Today, Matt Wheeler and Michael Bryant bring you expert advice from Alan Wang, founder of Alan Wang Realty Group and one of the Bay Area’s top-performing Keller Williams Realty brokers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why sellers are struggling with the current real estate market
- Why Alan believes we’re in an excellent market for buyers
- What kinds of buyers are in the market right now
- The two components of stock equity options that buyers are using to make down payments
- Alan’s recommendations for people looking to buy a house in this market
- And more!
Tune in now and get ready to navigate the Bay Area market with confidence!