Manage episode 290444752 series 2885910
Host Allison talks to author and ultra marathon David Richman. After finding himself miserable in a failing relationship, the death of a sibling, being over weight and a smoker, David became an author, ultra marathoner and a keynote speaker. David reveals the inflection points and moments that turned it all around. It's a very personal episode of Culture Changers.
- "Middle Of The Pack" theory.
- Dealing with the emotional phase of trauma and figuring out a way to talk to people about the emotional stuff.
- Understanding what people are going through vs. understanding what they have already gone through.
- Cycles Of Life: Showing people how they can handle emotions and ultimately improve their relationships with others
- Empathy: giving people the opportunity to feel the way they want to feel in a safe space where they can talk about it