Special Guest: Megan Corey - Executive Wellness Coach | Ctrl+Alt+Delete with Lisa Duerre: For Leaders In Tech Escaping Burnout and Rebooting Their Identity
Manage episode 301474006 series 2977819
In this episode of CTRL:+ALT+DELETE Lisa keeps it real with Executive Wellness Coach, Megan Corey. If you're feeling tired, if you've gained weight by coping through food and not exercising, if you find yourself more angry than normal, if you're feeling overwhelmed and you know that you've got to do things differently then you're in the right place! Listen in as Lisa and Megan share insight and real work examples to go from overwhelmed to energized, low energy to nourished and alive, and so much more.
- The responsibility you have as a leader to model health and wellness for your organization
- How to get energized and inspire you team without "shoulding" all over yourself
- The cost savings of a heathy workforce
- How 60-seconds can change your effectiveness right now
- Mindset shifts that are needed to be your best at work and at home
- What to do when you feel there is not enough time in the day
- Why giving and receiving love (aka support and appreciation) at work will boost productivity
- The one question to ask yourself when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- The science behind dehydration, stress hunger, and quality sleep and why it matters
Megan can be reached at https://www.linkedin.com/in/megancoreyhealthcoach/
Lisa can be reached at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaduerre/
Hey, leader in tech! Want to get kickass results, build a high-performing team, and be present for the moments that matter? Take your first step at rebootwithlisa.com.