How to rapidly adapt while building a thriving team | Dr. Dan Diamond | Ctrl+Alt+Del with Lisa Duerre
Manage episode 301473998 series 2977819
Featured Guest Dr. Dan Diamond keeps it real with Lisa Duerre as they double click on the root cause of teams that burnout in crisis while providing insight and actions to rapidly adapt and thrive.
Dr. Dan Diamond is passionate about equipping people to make a difference… especially when resources are scarce or times are tough. He was the Director of the Medical Triage Unit at the New Orleans Convention Center following Hurricane Katrina, led one of the first medical teams into Haiti following their devastating earthquake, and deployed to the Philippines following Typhoon Yolanda. Dr. Diamond is the author of "Beyond Resilience: Trench-Tested Tools to Thrive Under Pressure" and he has been seen on CNN, Anderson Cooper, and Larry King Live and now Ctrl+Alt+Delete with Lisa Duerre
Some of the not to miss topics include:
- What a crisis response doctor has to say about “put your oxygen mask on first” and why it matters now
- The everything sucks lens and how to play a lighter game so you can keep your head in the game and start seeing solutions
- Dan’s most embarrassing moment as a leader during a crisis – and how not to do what he did
- What to say and do if you truly have an open door policy – hint: it’s not “I have an open-door policy”
- How blankets sent by well-intended people created a bigger crisis
- The importance of curiosity and community when it comes to diversity and inclusion
- How to pay attention more to your own internal narrative
- What unstoppable love at work and leadership looks like and how it lead to innovation and safety.
- What to ask yourself and your team to crack the code on how to thrive even in a crisis
Hey, leader in tech! Want to get kickass results, build a high-performing team, and be present for the moments that matter? Take your first step at rebootwithlisa.com.