Ep. 99 - Why weekends can be tough for healthy eating & routines

 
シェア
 

Manage episode 278463447 series 2328733
著作 Craft Your Life Coaching and Jennifer T. Johnson の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。

Ever done “SO WELL” Monday - Friday only to have the wheels get shaky Friday night… and totally fall off by Sunday morning?

You’re not alone, mama. Let me tell you WHY and HOW to fix it!

Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule? You want to b e taking action 80% of the time that aligns with your long term goal (which usually means changing your habits / behaviors), and leaving 20% for the rest. The goal is never 100% perfection - but that’s what we do Monday - Friday, right?

During this episode I break down why the 20% is SO important and how to add it to EVERY day so that weekends feel great. Let me help you break the on / off cycle of your weeks so you can feel great no matter what day it is. Tune in for more!

NOTE: The Podcast will be on a little break until February 2nd - as I onboard and support all of the amazing new Mom Strong 1:1 clients. Take some time to go back and listen to episodes you missed or re-listen to episodes you loved!

112 つのエピソード