Manage episode 274854950 series 2562744
I am so thrilled to introduce you to the guest on today’s episode, Nicole Barlettano. Nicole is an illustrator, designer and bullet journalist who has successfully turned her passion project into a career. In this episode, we talk about how she got into bullet journaling and her experience collaborating and doing brand deals. Nicole and I discuss why you shouldn’t look at mistakes as problems, how to handle negative criticism people dish out online and why you should be gentle with yourself during all of the seasons of your life. (This episode was pre-recorded on October 15, 2020)
What’s in this episode:
- How Nicole got started with bullet journaling
- Nicole’s experience of working with Paper Pastel
- What she does for Zinnia Journal
- What stationery and art supplies she’s obsessed with right now
- How you don’t have to look at mistakes as a problem
- Her thoughts on creating content that will help people
- How she handles negative critiques from people
- What Nicole does to navigate when she doesn’t have the motivation
- Why you have to learn to be gentle with yourself in all seasons
About Nicole:Nicole is an illustrator, designer, and passionate bullet journalist with a background in the product development and crafting industries. Her passion project, Plans That Blossom, has not only turned into a lifestyle, but a dream job that allows her to share her bonkers enthusiasm with others.
Connect With Nicole:Instagram
Links:Ladder of Years by Anne Tyler
Hope you’ve enjoyed this episode! Would love to hear from you. What is one thing you can do with the wisdom and guidance you’ve extracted from this episode to make a positive and lasting change in your own life? Connect with me on social media. You can find me @amytangerine on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and pretty much anywhere. If you’re enjoying this podcast, please rate and review on iTunes, subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and let your friends know about it too! The more we spread the creativity and happiness that comes from pursuing our passions, the better off our amazing community will be. Hope you feel uplifted, energized and inspired.