Manage episode 268955533 series 1863887
In Our 150th Episode We Celebrate By Chatting With The Amazing, Strong, and Incredibly Awesome Sumi Singh! Sumi Is A Powerlifter, Trainer, Author, Death Metal Connoisseur, and Straight Up Phenomenal Human Being! Sumi Is One of The Most Inspirational Women On Earth and Has A Great Story/Life That Involves Everything From Coming From The Philippines, Working For Gym Memberships, Changing Careers, Going From Physique Competitions To Powerlifting, Writing Books, and Much Much More… All of Which Is Downright Awesome! In This Episode We Chat About Everything From Moving Throughout The Country, Sticky Rice Desserts, Writing, The Public Library, Lifting Heavy, and Plenty More! So Stick Around, You’re Gonna Love It!
- Recent Happiness In Life
- Being Cautious About Background Checking People
- The Journey of Sumi Singh
- Coming From The Philippines To Pursue School
- Grinding It Out To Get Gym A Membership
- Living All Over The Country and Working Your Way Into Luck
- Appreciating Life and Finding The Positives In Shutdown
- Going From Physique Fitness To Powerlifting
- What 'Mom Strong' Is and Why She Wrote It
- Lifting Heavy With Lyle McDonald
- Texas Has The Juiciest Steaks
- Pet Elephants, Sickeningly Sweet Desserts, The Truth About Bacon, and Much More!
Check Out Sumi In All The Following Places:
- Mom Strong Program
- Ginataang Bilo Bilo Recipe… Sumi Talks About This Dessert On The Podcast and It Just Might Change Your Life!
Follow Zarate Fitness Related Content At The Following Places:
Also...Are You Interested In Weekly FREE Email Full of Good Reads, Schedules, and A Ton Of Tips, Ideas, and Ways To Increase Health, Fitness, and Happiness Delivered Right To Your Email Instead Of Checking All Over The Place? Me Too!! Sign Up Below And Sit Back and Keep Living The Good Life!