Manage episode 268374443 series 1443674
It’s helpful to remember that grief is an experience, not an obstacle or a destination. Plus, enroll now in my best-selling online grief support course, Life After Loss Academy, beginning August 31. Now at a lower price due to COVID-19.
Join me August 31, 2020 for a 12-week online course that will help you feel safe in the world again, say goodbye to “the perfect griever,” and love the person loss has forced you to become. Enroll now in Life After Loss Academy: http://www.shelbyforsythia.com/life-after-loss-academy
In the meantime...
- Apply to work with me one-on-one: http://www.shelbyforsythia.com/
- Get instant, powerful tools for coping with loss with 1-Hour Grief Relief Courses: http://www.shelbyforsythia.com/grief-relief-online-courses
- Join me for LIVE Grief Support on Patreon July 27 and August 24: https://www.patreon.com/shelbyforsythia
- Read my latest book Permission to Grieve: http://www.shelbyforsythia.com/permission-to-grieve
Subscribe to Coming Back:
- Apple Podcasts https://apple.co/2CMqhhE
- Spotify http://spoti.fi/2CMr16k
- Stitcher http://bit.ly/2m08eJr
- YouTube http://bit.ly/2m1JWil
- Google Podcasts https://tinyurl.com/y8elxq9t
- TuneIn http://bit.ly/2F469Fl
Continue the conversation on grief and loss in my private Facebook group, The Grief Growers' Garden: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegriefgrowersgarden/
To ask a question or leave a comment for a future show, email email@example.com.
Because even through grief, we are growing. http://www.shelbyforsythia.com/