Manage episode 302791916 series 2895320
Why is it that the more you excel in your career the less likely you are to excel in your marriage, but the opposite IS NOT true.
Listen as I speak with Dr. Alexandra Stockwell, a marriage and intimacy expert, and learn about:
- Burnout and stress and it's effect on your marriage or other romantic relationships.
- How you define burnout and how it shows up on the gender spectrum.
- How chronic stress shows up and it's effect on your relationships.
- How to turn off your stress response and show up for a date night with your spouse after a crazy stressful day.
- Some questions to ask yourself to get you ready for your date night after a hard day.
- Why vulnerability is difficult AND also one of the most important skills for a thriving marriage
- How to create vulnerability and intimacy in your marriage.
Dr. Alexandra Stockwell, is a Luxury Love and Intimacy Mentor, known as “The Intimacy Doctor”. She specializes in showing couples how to build beautiful, long-lasting, passionate relationships. She is the bestselling author of "Uncompromising Intimacy" and host The Marriage Podcast.
Find her at: www.alexandrastockwell.com
Dr. Vanessa Calderón, MD, MPP has over 20 years of leadership experience. She is a Harvard grad, ER physician, Life and Leadership coach, and a mother of 2. She's a first generation Latina and is dedicated to uplifting her community. She's the founder of the Latina Leadership Accelerator, where she uses education and coaching to support the personal and professional development of Latina's at all stages of their lives and careers.
Latina Leadership Accelerator: LLA is a 1:1, all-inclusive personal and professional development coaching program that teaches Latina's and all Women of Color everything they need to know to live and lead with confidence, integrity and excellence. Get on my calendar to learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/VCMD-ScheduleConsult
Coaching for Latina Leaders: Leadership ability is equally distributed but opportunity to lead is not. This podcast is for all Latina's, those that identify as leaders and those that don't, yet. You'll learn how to let go of guilt and self-doubt so you can show up with confidence everywhere you go. No more questioning if your idea is good enough to share, if it's worth it to speak up, or if you're a good enough leader. All that self-critical B.S. stops now. Listen in as masterful educator and Harvard grad physician, Dr. Vanessa Calderón, teaches you how to let go of the things standing in the way of your success as a leader. Get ready, this podcast will accelerate your personal and professional growth.