Manage episode 340520138 series 2641903
Welcome to the Veterinary Breakroom! In the breakroom, Alyssa Watson, DVM, and Beth Molleson, DVM, discuss the important, relevant topics affecting veterinarians today. We all make mistakes. But in the medical field, errors can have serious or even deadly consequences. The challenge becomes how to deal with those events and understand them in a way that is constructive. Join Dr. Alyssa and Dr. Beth as they share their personal experiences with medical mistakes, what those mistakes taught them, and how they ultimately moved forward.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Beth Molleson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
This podcast recording represents the opinions of Dr. Alyssa Watson and Dr. Beth Molleson. Content is presented for discussion purposes and should not be taken as medical advice. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the podcast.