Manage episode 331443726 series 2641903
In this episode, host Alyssa Watson, DVM, is joined by Andrew Christopher Lewin, BVM&S, DACVO, to talk about his recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Ocular Pain & Vision Loss in a Golden Retriever.” Dr. Lewin brings us all up to speed on golden retriever pigmentary uveitis, a prevalent hereditary ocular condition. He shares the most important examination findings and offers tips on practical eye examination techniques. He also explains what we can do for these dogs and how they do with this disease.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing