Manage episode 307412029 series 1443187
If you’re picking up what I’m putting down, please rate and review Casually Baked, the potcast wherever you listen. That one small action helps other canna-curious folks find highly responsible discussions like this one with Nancy about her journey bootstrapping a wildly successful cannabis business and the importance of intentionally carving out your lane. We also examine the gummy craze, THCV, female consumers, and being a woman in a male-dominated cannabis industry. Find helpful links and learn more in the Potcast 212 show notes at casuallybaked.com.
- MJ Relief is the Ph.D. formulated CBD muscle rub I co-created with Dr. Monica Vialpando, my cannabis soul sister and formulation scientist. Support our launch and get relief for what aches and pains you now: Save 10% using promo code: casuallybaked --> Purchase here.
- Shop Dr Love CBD - SAVE 15% using promo code: CASUALLYBAKED ✌️💚 at drlovecbd.com
- Shop More Potcast partner brands here and receive Casually Baked discounts!
- Looking For High-Quality Cannabis-Delivery in the Bay Area? Try getsava.com + use promo code CASUALLYBAKED and SAVE $30 off your first order.
- Get EARLY ACCESS to content and discounts in the Casually Baked online store (while supporting Jo's efforts) by becoming a $5/month Potcast Patron at patreon.com/casuallybaked.
- NEW: FB Group - Highly Responsible Canna Consumers here.
- Get your rolling supplies ready if you are a joint-rolling novice and want to learn the craft alongside me. Visit ocbusa.com/BAKED to get 4 booklets of OCB and a rolling tray for only $4.99! This bundle is worth $20 and is around for a limited time.
- Subscribe to Casually Baked on YouTube and catch the potcast live streams.
- Connect on Social: @casuallybaked