Manage episode 281576343 series 2656707
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a decent investor, in possession of a good sense of opportunity, is in want of one great stock pick. Well, maybe not. But we all have at least one perfect stock we would bend over backwards to own at the right price, one worth waiting for, worth obsessing over, one worth writing a song about, until the perfect moment to pounce.
Turns out some of Australia's best stock-pickers are no different. They too have a list of stocks they would snap up at the right price.
In this year's Outlook Series, we've gathered 10 of the country's leading fundies to share their pick - with a few stocks catching more than one fundie's eye.
Our featured experts include:
- Ben Clark, TMS Capital
- David Allingham, Eley Griffiths Group
- Vihari Ross, Magellan
- Kelli Meagher, Sage Capital
- Chris Demasi, Montaka Global Investments
- Julia Weng, Paradice Investment Management
- Matthew Booker, Spheria Asset Management
- Olivia Salmon, Lennox Capital
- Dr Bianca Ogden, Platinum Asset Management
- Matthew Kidman, Centennial Asset Management