Manage episode 322154122 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 9 of 2022. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- GDSs pull Aeroflot inventory
- The fallout from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
- Russian airlines banned from US airspace
- American Airlines launches Advantage Program
- United Airlines is cutting more routes
- Italy drops its test requirement
- Hawaii is dropping its Safe Travels Program
- WestJet acquires Sunwing Vacations & Sunwing Airlines
- TripActions acquires Sweden-Based Resia
- The Travel Corporation combines major touring brands
- GlobalStar Travel Management adds new partner in Japan
- BTA signs new partnership with ground transport specialist
- First TSA PreCheck outside the U.S. opens
- Hopper acquires Smooss
- Qantas' loss spirals to $1.28 billion
- Qatar Airways dumps Q-miles for Avios
- British Airways adds 3rd daily service from Newark to Heathrow
- United introduces new bag-drop service
- Sixt makes record profit as sales surge in Europe
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
Be sure to sign up for regular updates at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!