Manage episode 316233965 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 32 of 2021. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- STR upgrades 2021 US Hotel forecast as demand surges
- 72% of travelers have already traveled domestically
- Two global consulting firms say they will save $1B by cutting travel in 2022
- Canadian travelers will need to be vaccinated soon
- TTC Brands require guests to be vaccinated
- Hawaiian Airlines issues employee vaccine mandate
- Puerto Rico will require hotel guests be vaccinated
- Qatar, RwandAir form partnership
- Delta Air Lines adds Thylas partnership
- Radius Travel adds Clyde Travel Management
- Hyatt to acquires Apple Leisure Group expanding global presence
- CT Partners adds two more agencies in Australia
- Avianca expands with new US routes
- Qantas Airways extends status for frequent flyer members
- Consolidated adds NDC
- Emirates adds Routehappy content to NDC platform
- SAP Concur adds meetings solution powered by Groupize
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
You can always find more information at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!