Manage episode 274216300 series 2394460
Tra Williams is today’s guest joining us on the Steve Jobs inspired Join Up Dots business podcast. As he says "I’m a former corporate executive and author with a passion for entrepreneurship, business strategy, and franchising. I’ve been quoted or published in Forbes, Bloomberg, and Financial Markets Weekly along with more than fifty other online and print publications. Now with most people that appear on the show they have to find a reason to ignites their passion and our guest has done that. He can see from the News and general world activity that things are moving away from the corporate world that we have lived with for generations. How The Dots Joined Up For Tra He goes onto say "The widening gap between entrepreneurship and employment in America is the largest in history. Each year, fewer and fewer people start their own business. Right now, 93% of Americans work for the other 7%. The US is one of the most entrepreneurial countries, yet self-employment in America ranks among the lowest in the world. Now i dont have the stats for the rest of the world, but certainly from the UK i would suggest it is similar So do people actually have the personal skills and strength to make a go of their own business, or has the world gone soft? And where should they start first, blindly ploughing into it all, or simply accepting that focused action with a plan is the key Well let's find out as we bring onto the show to start joining up dots, with the one and only Tra Williams Show Highlights During the show we discussed such weighty topics with Tra Williams such as: Why so many people confuse the concept of being busy and being productive, which can often hold people back from personal achievement. Tra shares the phrase "you wont remember the times of mowing the lawn or working in an office, so start climbing that mountain". Powerful stuff. Tra tells us the fur most powerful pillars of entrepreneurship, they seem simple but can change lives. And lastly….. Belief is reverse engineered....take tiny steps and see yourself change BEFORE your customers get to see you in the way you want them to see.