Manage episode 343149360 series 2832994
A sudden trip replaced last week's podcast, but this week we reveal all: we have a new Scamp in our lives! We'll also talk in depth about installing our Chinese Diesel Heater, and we'll visit a complex and gruesome monument in New Hampshire. For information on the Panama Canal cruise, please follow this link!
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), Twitter (@colofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
Tiny Scamp, or Big Van? Yes, I can stand in both.
- Scamp Info
- You can still buy these new!
- Tech Talk
- Resource Recommendation: Luke Bland and Van Uses
- Luke gave me a nice shout out so I'm returning the favor. Watch this video and consider - what is the MAIN thing you're using your van for? Maybe that should be the focus of your build.
- A Place to Visit: Hannah Duston Monument
- Please read up on her history before you visit.
Some links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, the show will receive a small fee. This will not impact your price in any way.