Manage episode 337373478 series 2832994
A new law in Tennessee makes it a FELONY to do normal #vanlife things. What does it mean for us? We'll also visit the must-see House on the Rock, try out a battery powered chainsaw, and find a place to help us find windshields and the like.
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), Twitter (@colofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
- Tennessee Law
- Here are some articles about the new Tennessee anti-homeless law that makes camping (in a vehicle too) a felony on public lands.
- NPR: https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/1101434831/public-camping-felony-tennessee-homeless-seek-refuge
- AP: https://apnews.com/article/voting-rights-tennessee
- Product Review: Worx Chainsaw
- My Worx has been great, but I'm really promoting the idea that having a chainsaw in your rig could be valuable.
- A Place to Visit: House on the Rock
- It's $30. Just go. Really.
- Resource Recommendation: Downers Grove
- Glass for old vehicles can be hard to find. This is one place that might help.
Some links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, the show will receive a small fee. This will not impact your price in any way.