Manage episode 272086757 series 2311136
Welcome to The Big Idea of the Week!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit talks to us about 5 common reasons why we say, “I don’t know what I want,” and strategies to get around them.
(1) We haven’t taken the time to slow down, cut out the distractions, and ask ourself the question.
(2) We don’t even know what’s possible, because we haven’t looked outside our comfort zone.
(3) We’re too focused on making the wrong decision, instead of just taking the first step.
(4) We actually do know what we want; we’re just afraid to be honest and admit it to ourself.
(5) Sometimes we are rushing an answer in an area of life that just takes time.
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 200-5643. Here is the instagram post that inspired today’s episode: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFDwzSyl8HU/.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.