Manage episode 300687352 series 2906852
This week’s guest is Remeny Armitage co-founder of Brilliant and Human, focussing on bringing humanity back into business and helping turn clients into advocates. She is often called the marriage counsellor of business, building long-lasting relationships between businesses and their clients, that are based on a strong foundation of trust.
Lou and Rememy discuss
- the turmoil businesses have been thrown into in the last 18 months, with everyone working from home, how have business owners managed to hold all relationships to together.
- How agencies are a notorious hotbed of toxicity- what was her experience was and why she decided to leave that world leave that world.
- How her business Brilliant and Human came about and what she does in her role as business ‘marriage counsellor’.
- ‘People’ are often the hardest part of doing business- she offers some useful tools that businesses, big and small, can implement to help them create thriving relationships both between staff and with clients.
- As we enter a more fluid age of work, she describes her vision for humanity in business?
- Remeny describes her definition of Courage.
Thanks Remeny for being an ambassador for humanity in business and for bridging the gap between the bottom line and the brilliance created from harmonious alliances and client advocacy.
You can find out more about Remeny’s work on www.brilliantandhuman.com and follow her on Linkedin @Remeny Armitage Royle
Join Lou on Linkedin, or sign up to her mailing list for her newsletter and a free bite-size short course on how to be a podcast guest. Follow her @brave_newgirl on Instagram and get her books Brave New Girl- How to be Fearless, and FEAR LESS on Amazon or Waterstones or Barnes & Noble. UK & US versions available.
Lou is the founder of Silk Studios - the Podcast Guest Agency a podcast guest booking service https://silk-studios.co.uk
Music is licensed from Melody Loops
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=S7WVQQ2YC26RN)