258. Creating an intentional marketing plan with Lauren Tilden
Manage episode 353942784 series 1927615
In this week's episode, I chat with Lauren Tilden about creating an intentional marketing plan.
Lauren is a maker, retail shop owner, podcast host, and marketing coach on a mission to help small business owners do better marketing... more consistently. She believes that one of the best ways to make a positive impact on the world is through great marketing.
An ex-corporate marketer, Lauren fell in love with small business through her first small business, the plant-inspired stationery business Good Sheila. A couple of years after starting Good Sheila, she took the reins of the retail shop her mom owned, Station 7. And as of 2020, she hosts Making Good, a podcast for small businesses who want to make a big impact.
You can connect with Lauren here:
- Free Workbook: 100 Content Prompts - https://makinggoodpodcast.com/100prompts
- Website: https://laurentilden.co
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/laurentilden
- Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/laurentilden
If you have questions or thoughts on this, then make sure you DM me on Instagram
To find out more head to: