Manage episode 292260989 series 2365102
If you want to scale to six and seven figures, you need to create and implement systems that support you and honor how you work best in your business. Because the higher you rise, the more important systems become in your business. So get the right systems in place now, so they can help catapult you to where you want to be.
In today’s episode, I am talking to Jordan Gill, an operations consultant and founder of Systems Saved Me, a business that helps overworked one-woman shows become streamlined solopreneurs. We’re deep-diving into all things systems, including which tech systems are key, how to implement human systems into your business to bring out your best self, and four tangible results that a VIP day model can provide your clients.
In this episode, we cover:
- How systems work inside 6 and 7 figure businesses [2:10]
- The number one tech system [10:09]
- Why time organization is pivotal in systems [17:33]
- Honoring where your flow is coming from [23:30]
- What the end transformation of systemization looks like [27:15]
Connect with Jordan:
Web Address: https://www.systemssavedme.com