Manage episode 293757348 series 2549190
Understanding what breathwork is and how to use it. We discuss how breathwork benefits stress and anxiety, pain management, performance, endurance, and cardiovascular health. We also touch on the science of breathwork, how it gives your the space to heal trauma and what a typical session may look like.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens - athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy - Use promo code STEPHANIE10 for 10% off - https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
Connect With Jenn:
- Free Online Recording: https://www.jennmansell.com/freebreathworkrecording
- 10:30 Introduction
- 11:50 How The General Population Tends To Breathe
- 18:30 Why Do We Hold Our Breath in Tension or Trauma?
- 22:03 How Jennifer Found Breathwork
- 27:00 Give Yourself The Space To Heal
- 32:33 Defining Breathwork
- 37:24 The Science Of Breathwork
- 42:08 Breathing and Tension
- 49:00 The Masculine and Feminine Of Breathing
- 56:00 What A Typical Breathwork Session Looks Like
- 1:04:45 How Often Should You Practice?
- 1:07:00 Conclusion
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Join the Betty Booty Challenge
Join the Hello Betty Community here!