Manage episode 291905367 series 109682
Lucas has been a real estate investor since January 2008. In 2017, he got into solar development.
Lucas got interested in green energy for several reasons. First, he uses it to increase the cash flow of the property. Being able to take advantage of the tax credit is also nice, and the accelerated depreciation plan is very beneficial as well. And while ROI varies depending on the area’s energy and labor costs, he believes that green energy can add value to the property and help real estate investors increase their cash flow.
Lucas Weismann Real Estate Background:
- President of Blue Mustang Investments
- 12 years of real estate investing experience
- Portfolio consists of 4 single family rentals, & a 24-Unit Apartment
- Based in Denver, CO
- Say hi to him at: www.w-consulting-group.com
- Best Ever Book: Miracle Morning
Click here to know more about our sponsors RealEstateAccounting.co
Best Ever Tweet:
“Find a local mentor group” - Lucas Weismann.