MGoBlog's channel featuring the very professional, very visual, podcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, Ace Anbender, and David Nasternak, plus The Teams history podcast with Seth and Dr. Sap, The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast, the MGoBlog Roundtable on WTKA.
Manage episode 295121867 series 86943
Steven Lassan and Braden Gall talk college football.
- Expansion is here and we've got the deets
- How did we get here?
- Will the regular season actually be diminished?
- Are we okay with top six champs getting in?
- What about ONLY champions getting a bye week?
- Irish get docked (but it's not as bad you think)
- Timing and location are major issues
- How will this expansion look out of the athletes?
- Why in God's name would be use nuetral sites?
- A retroactive look at the last seven years
- Which teams would've gotten in?
- What do the Group of 5 bids look like?