MGoBlog's channel featuring the very professional, very visual, podcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, Ace Anbender, and David Nasternak, plus The Teams history podcast with Seth and Dr. Sap, The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast, the MGoBlog Roundtable on WTKA.
Manage episode 294506891 series 86943
Steven Lassan and Braden Gall talk college football.
- Important people want a 12-team playoff
- Who does this format benefit?
- Who does NOT benefit from this format?
- Why it will help college football
- The unintended consequences
Our Group of 5 rankings explained:
- Cincinnati leads healthy middle AAC class
- Two ranked Sun Belt teams, then... meh
- The Mountain West's return to form
- CUSA difficulties (and intrigue)
- NEW MAC PREDICTIONS
- Three really good Independents