MGoBlog's channel featuring the very professional, very visual, podcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, Ace Anbender, and David Nasternak, plus The Teams history podcast with Seth and Dr. Sap, The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast, the MGoBlog Roundtable on WTKA.
Manage episode 294111669 series 86943
Steven Lassan and Braden Gall talk Big Ten football.
- Is the Big Ten becoming the ACC?
- Can anyone chase down Ohio St?
- Wisconsin vs. Iowa in the West?
- Penn St's bounce back, Indiana's metrics
- Minnesota, Michigan lead middle class
- Northwestern is obviously underrated
- Are we breaking up with Nebraska?
- Purdue, Maryland, Rutgers aaaaand... ?
- Bert at Illinois