MGoBlog's channel featuring the very professional, very visual, podcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, Ace Anbender, and David Nasternak, plus The Teams history podcast with Seth and Dr. Sap, The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast, the MGoBlog Roundtable on WTKA.
Manage episode 290477043 series 2391407
Steven Lassan and Braden Gall talk college football.
- The toughest debates of the 2021 magazine:
- Would Super Conferences work for the G5?
- One team above the rest in the G5
- BYU and Liberty
- Is there a legit case for a G5 team in the playoff?
- Has the Sun Belt gained ground on the AAC?
- Wait, isn't the Mountain West getting better too?
- C-USA, MAC want to be included
- Coaches taking the jump to the P5?
- GLORY LASTS FOREVER