Manage episode 348257752 series 2638418
Join host Cindy as she interviews 9/11 survivor Annabel Quintero as she shares how she narrowly escaped from the 46th floor of the World Trade Center. Find out her best-selling book “Step Step Jump” a story of hope and for those looking to transform trauma to triumph in three steps.
Annabel is a story teller, best-selling author, 9/11 survivor and DEI Strategist also known as a “Culture Coach”.
- What impact does diversity have on negotiations in your experience?
- Tips how to handle overt discrimination and subtle discrimination
- Negotiating your own mindset
- How to negotiate with bullies or people with more power
- What role does preparation play in effective negotiation?
- What role does emotion play in negotiation?
Learn more about Annabel:
Get Annabel’s book here:
Be sure to grab my Art of Feminine Negotiation: How to Get What You Want from the Boardroom to the Bedroom book.
CONNECT WITH CINDY:
Website: www.womenonpurpose.ca Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/womenonpurposecommunity/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/womenonpurposecoaching/ LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/thecindywatson Show: https://www.womenonpurpose.ca/media/podcast-2/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/womenonpurpose1 YouTube: http://bit.ly/WomenonPurposeYT Email: email@example.com