Manage episode 345662799 series 185
In that it's kinda bad. That's it.
Daniel may have a cold (or something), but that won't stop him from taking down the Pixel Watch, the $449 iPad, and the massive financial wreck that is the tech sector these days. Also, Ara and Will are in there, too. And we get to talk about Android. I mean, Andor. This is what we're calling the jazz hands version of the Android Police podcast.
07:37 | Google
- Google’s latest earnings confirm new hardware focus, fewer moonshots, and economic downturn
- Google needs to release a budget Pixel Watch a to be competitive
- The Google Store's got a big problem with trade-ins
- The Pixel Watch has a calorie problem
33:29 | Apple
- Apple confirms it will create a USB-C iPhone, but the Lightning port may not completely disappear
- Apple flexes its control over the App Store - The Verge
- I am stuck on MagSafe, because MagSafe isn't stuck on my phone
Andor (2022) | ScreenRant
Reach out to us - email@example.com