Manage episode 282339079 series 2779627
I’m sure we’re all ready to leave 2020 behind us. Maybe it isn’t about leaving 2020 behind us so much as it is heading into the new year with good intentions, and integrating all of the hard lessons we’ve learned in the past. To clear things up for what we can expect this year, K+L are bringing in their favorite astrologers to give you the 411 on the energetics of 2021 so that you can prepare appropriately. You’ll hear from Danielle Paige, Natalia Benson, Danielle Beinstein, Jessica Lanyadoo, and Chani Nicolas. Astrology is a mixture of science and intuition, and it’s fascinating to hear the common themes that come out, along with how their intuitive perspectives differ.
We also talk about:
- Saturn changing signs
- Wiping the slate clean
- Not getting stuck in the past
- Quick movement and change
- Looking at our patterns
- Moving from our head to our heart
- How 2021 will be more of the same in many ways
- The tension between what we owe and what we want
- Pluto and the death of the ego
- Living with more depth
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- January 16th: Camp Almost 30
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- NutriBullet | Use code ALMOST30 for 25% off at nutribulletbalance.com
- Brooklinen | Get $20 off AND free shipping when you use code ALMOST30 at brooklinen.com
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at www.woomoreplay.com
- Firstleaf | Visit firstleaf.com/almost30 to get 6 bottles of wine for $29.95
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media