Manage episode 282094520 series 2779627
Elisa Romeo is an author therapist and intuitive, and she’s SO on point when she talks about spirituality. She’s the author of “Meet Your Soul,” which is practically the bible of soul knowledge and information, and a book that has seriously inspired K+L. It’s a clear, powerful guide to connect you with your most sacred self. Our soul is everything; it is the infinite. So, it’s important for us to learn how to connect with it, possibly more important than literally anything else. She talks about soul journaling, the ego of the soul, channeling higher beings, and false light. Near the end of the interview, her twin flame, Adam Foley, joins in the talk about love, masculinity, and spirituality. Get ready to get to know yourself on a whole new level.
We also talk about:
- Discovering your soul
- How we hold experiences in our bodies
- Determining the difference between your ego and your intuition
- False light
- Marrying religion with spirituality
- Getting started with soul journaling
- Intuition is not judgement
- The masculine experience of meeting your soul
- Bringing your partner along on your spiritual journey
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Instagram: @elisaromeoinstagram
- Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Elisa-Romeo
- Read: “Meet Your Soul”
- January 16th: Camp Almost 30
- Thrive Market | Use code ALMOST30 to save 25% off your first order. Visit thrivemarket.com/almost30 peep and purchase our morning ritual essentials!
- NutriBullet | Use code ALMOST30 for 25% off at nutribulletbalance.com
- FitTrack | Go to getfittrack.com/almost30 to save 50% PLUS an additional 10% off your order
- Oat of the Ordinary | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off of 6-packs and up at oatoftheordinary.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media