Manage episode 84043 series 1360
I know several months have passed since our last show, so today we get you caught up on things around Hawaii. Big topic of discussion of course is the recent invents surrounding the HTA Executive Director Rex Johnson. We explain a few of the details regarding the request by many for him to resign or for the HTA Board of Directors to let him go. Of course wonderful music included in todays show and another reminder about Podcamp Hawaii and how you can use it to your advantage to see Hawaii while learning some wonderful things and meeting some amazing people. Voice your opinion in the poll below regarding the HTA Director after reading the articles and listening to the show. As always, remember we love to hear from our wonderful 808Talk listeners so be sure and leave us a comment below.
Show Length: 30:23
- 00:19 Intro
- 01:46 Nominate 808Talk For The Podcast Awards – Sep. 15-30, 2008
- 02:46 Hawaii News
- 12:58 “Beautiful Island Princess” By O-Shen (Buy: iTunes)
- 16:32 HTA Executive Director Rex Johnson. Stay or Go?
- HTA board sets meeting to decide Rex Johnson’s fate
- HTA Sets Date For Special Meeting on Rex’s Future
- Senator Slom Comments on HTA Director YouTube Video
- 23:37 “You Make Me Feel” By Cubworld (More On This Album)
- 27:06 Podcamp Hawaii October 24-25, 2008 (Hawaii Convention Center Honolulu)
- 29:44 Closing (Forum, Vote, APN, HAP, 808TTV, Flickr, YouTube)
Listen: 808T E.134 – 09/21/2008 (27.9MB)
|Should HTA Executive Director Rex Johnson Be Fired?|