#38: 6sense CMO Latane Conant on growing 100% YoY for the last four years, winning through operational excellence, account-based marketing, and more.
Manage episode 345153771 series 3290771
Dave is joined by Latane Contant. She's CMO at 6Sense and author of the book "No Forms. No Spam. No Cold Calls." They discuss:
- The underrated ability to drive revenue through operational excellence
- Why 6sense runs a 100% account-based revenue motion
- The daily dashboard she uses and the whole company has visibility into to see how marketing is "doing"
- The power of focusing only on the most winnable accounts
- What she credits 6sense's revenue growth of 100% YoY each of the last 4 years to
- Why you can’t run last minute plays in quarter to close a revenue gap
- Why she doesn't care if pipeline is sales source or marketing sourced
- An update to her book "No Forms. No Spam. No Cold Calls."
Thanks to Demandwell, our presenting sponsor for the Exit Five podcast.
Demandwell is the best SEO solution for B2B SaaS marketers. They’ve helped customers like Lessonly drive 40% of their revenue from organic search. And they helped Terminus’s make organic search their number one source of demos
Here’s how it works:
- Results: Demandwell is built for driving the outcomes that b2b marketers care about - demand, traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Ease and control: Junior team members can follow recommended steps in the platform, while experts can customize and maintain full control over their work.
- Speed: With everything in one platform, Demandwell helps you crank out content that ranks and drives leads in minutes rather than hours.
SEO expert or not, you should give Demandwell a try, and listeners of the Exit Five podcast can get a free competitive SEO Audit to see how you’re ranking relative to your competitors
Go to demandwell.com/fomo to get your free SEO consultation today.
Thanks to my friends at hatch.fm for producing the podcast for me. They give you unlimited podcast editing and strategy for your B2B podcast.
Get unlimited podcast editing and on-demand strategy for one low monthly cost. Just upload your episode, and they take care of the rest.