The PurposeGirl Podcast: Empowering women to live their purpose with courage, joy, and fierce self-love.
201 Mother's Day Special - I Interview My Mama!
Manage episode 327921546 series 2395593
Gladys has always been a huge inspiration to me, and I’ve learned so much about being a mom from watching her. In today’s episode you’ll hear:
- How Gladys bucked convention and followed her own passion to become a math professor and head of the math department at a community college.
- The sexism that Gladys faced in her career and how she dealt with it.
- The importance of NOT making coffee! (You’ll just have to listen to find out more!)
- How Gladys and other women banded together to exert their power.
- Some of Gladys’s secrets to a long and happy marriage.
- Assorted completely adorable stories about ME, told by my mama!
- Me cry. A lot! But they're good tears!
We’re changing the world one woman at a time. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!