Each week day RN Arts programs zoom in on a specific area of art and culture, brought to you by a specialist presenter. Subscribe to their podcasts separately by searching by name in your podcasting app.
Manage episode 319749739 series 2423670
A podcast for lovers of wine, beer, liquor (incl. whisky, whiskey, bourbon, gin, vodka, tequila etc) and cocktails, Drinks Adventures hosts wine makers, brewing and distilling experts, sommeliers, bartenders & more.
How many Australian gins would you guess are currently on the market?
In early 2021, The Gin Queen, Caroline Ashford, counted 600 of them, not even including limited editions and seasonal releases.
You may also like:
- The NBA’s wine obsession, with Baxter Holmes of ESPN: S10E1
- UK wine writer Matthew Jukes on non-alc wine & more: S12E1
- Brewing legend Chuck Hahn's 50-year global brewing odyssey: S11E2
- Iconic cocktails: Julio Bermejo, creator Tommy’s Margarita cocktail: S4E8
Caroline is back with us again on the Drinks Adventures podcast, to share with you her Top Ten Australian Gins of the year.
First up though, Caroline reveals her tally of Australian gins available year-round as at January 2022 – and it’s a pretty crazy number once again.
More must-listen episodes:
- Two Paddocks wine with Sam Neill, pinot noir obsessive: S6E6
- Wine critic Jancis Robinson on the changing world of wine: S4E4
- Brewing historian Tara Nurin, and beer sensory expert Briony Liebich: S11E6
- Cocktails meet coffee with Mr Black Spirits: S8E5