How to get start in the equipment and party rental business - How we started our rental business?
Manage episode 316924580 series 3300831
In this podcast my partner (Eddie) and I (Xavier) are going to be talking about our experience running a event rental and equipment rental business. We go through how we got started in the event rental and equipment rental business. subscribe to our podcast.
Products and services we love:
- Create your free rental store: https://bit.ly/RentleRB
- Free Fleet Gas Cards: https://bit.ly/AtoBRBpod
- Get A Free Business Insurance Quote: https://bit.ly/NextInsRB
- Get $40 for banking with Novo Business Banking: https://bit.ly/NovoRBpod
- Get $100 for running your payroll with Gusto: https://bit.ly/GustoRBpod
Let's Talk About it:
Book a spot on the calendar: https://bit.ly/CalendarRBpod
Partner with us: https://bit.ly/RBP-PartnerWithus
About The Host:
The hosts pull from their extensive experience of running an event rental business for over 3 years since 2019 and over 10 year of experience in the event industry. The rental business they run is called Kelly Rentals which grosses more then $1.75 millions (2022) in revenue a year. They Have 4 locations across two metroplex's in Texas (The Greater Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth Area). They also consult with over other event rental company around the country.
Support The Podcast: bit.ly/RBP-SupportUS
Please Reach Out If you want our teams help to grow or start your rental business please do not hesitate to reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Host:
- Eddie Sauceda: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eduardo-sauceda-7255a5244
- Xavier Kelly: https://xavierkelly.com/