Daniel Throssell on How To Break All The Copywriting Rules And STILL Win Big (Warning: Not For The Faint Of Heart 😱)
アーカイブされたシリーズ ("無効なフィード" status)
When? This feed was archived on October 26, 2016 12:46 (). Last successful fetch was on June 08, 2021 12:18 ()
Why? 無効なフィード status. サーバーは持続期間に有効なポッドキャストのフィードを取得することができませんでした。
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 294425431 series 40410
His client calls him “Australia’s best copywriter”.
He’s the marketing genius behind one of the best-selling books of all time in Australia (2 million copies sold, one book in every 20 Aussie households).
He’s one of the most innovative copywriters in the game at the moment (just wait until you hear me read his welcome email out on the podcast – it reads like a horror movie, alongside scary music on the podcast).
He’s also one of the most down-to-earth people I’ve met – great attitude, endless passion and tons of fun to talk to.
If you want to have some fun (and maybe get a few unconventional tips too), you’ll love this podcast with Daniel Throssell, one of the “best copywriters in Australia”.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How Daniel beat far more experienced copywriters at their own game when he won Ramit Sethi’s Sales Letter Competition – despite being a complete beginner with no experience and no clients (hint: it has something to do with how he convinced his wife to let him buy a $200 book)
- How Daniel started with ZERO experience and NO credentials on Upwork, won paid copywriting work in his very first week and raised his rates to $200/hr within his first nine months
- How Daniel gets insane engagement rates on his welcome series by treating it like it’s a “choose your own adventure” horror movie (I read it out LIVE on the podcast with some scary music in the background – NOT for the faint of heart 😱)
- Why you need to STOP using the same tired, worn-out copywriting formulas that all the “copywriting hamsters” use (and what you need to do instead if you want to stand out in today’s market)
- How robots once invaded Daniel’s copywriting lab hoping to steal his spoils of war but Daniel beat them off with the stick of P___O___I__
- The Persuasive Page (Daniel’s website)
- Ramit Sethi
- The Robert Collier Letter Book
- Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think
- The Age of Propaganda: The Everyday Use and Abuse of Persuasion
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO